Responsibilities / Tasks / Reporting:
- Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy.
- Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• At least 3 years live-action visual effects / Feature Film experience.
• Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including modeling, texturing, look development, animation, and lighting.
• Expert in using the Maya 3D software. Good to have excellent skills in the paint and sculpt software.
• Strong sense of composition, light, and color.
• Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
• Experience of basic compositing a plus